Results 1 to 10 of 107

Thread: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

    Quote Originally Posted by joe morgan View Post
    This is not a tournament.

    Most people could care less about whether Burton wins or not, in fact very few people pull for them when they make the play-offs.

    Sounds like they are looking for someone to blame since they can't win the big one. Remember when you are pointing a your finger at someone else, there are 3 of your fingers that are pointing back at you.

    Not true, A LOT of people care whether Burton wins or not and those are the people who live in Norton, who went to Norton, or who have supported Norton their whole lives. Nobody is looking for anybody to blame for not winning the big one but if that is what you want to think then enjoy.

    As far as the playoffs comments, 90% of all people don't pull for anyone else in the district when they make the playoffs. They may just say it being nice but not truthfully. Don't get me wrong, there are the other 10% who do and those people know who they are.

    Thanks for your support :2thumbsup:



    And I agree with whoever said earlier that this thread is ridiculous because it is. This thread is nothing but a bunch of people *****ing and whining over people *****ing and whining.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

    Quote Originally Posted by UTVols2 View Post
    Not true, A LOT of people care whether Burton wins or not and those are the people who live in Norton, who went to Norton, or who have supported Norton their whole lives. Nobody is looking for anybody to blame for not winning the big one but if that is what you want to think then enjoy.

    As far as the playoffs comments, 90% of all people don't pull for anyone else in the district when they make the playoffs. They may just say it being nice but not truthfully. Don't get me wrong, there are the other 10% who do and those people know who they are.

    Thanks for your support :2thumbsup:



    And I agree with whoever said earlier that this thread is ridiculous because it is. This thread is nothing but a bunch of people *****ing and whining over people *****ing and whining.
    you are right on one thing some of us truly do want everyone in the LPD to do good because we dont have **** else around here and these kids need something to be proud of.
    Cant we all just get along?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

    Doesn't Heritage TV and many other small local stations state wide film and broadcast entire games? If you're worried about a team (any team) being able to get game film of another team (any team) there's how to do it.

    If I wanted game film of any team in NOVA I could have it with one simple phone call and a request to a friend in Fairfax to record a game for me, assuming someone is broadcasting them (which I think they are). I could do the same in the Roanoke area, don't you think most coaches could do the same?
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •